The Blackhawk Wideband Omni Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G / 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G and 4G frequencies such as 700 MHz 4GX and 2600 MHz 4G, traditional omni-directional antennas just haven’t been able to keep up. Blackhawk wideband omni-directional antennas provide high gain across the full cellular band 700 to 2700 MHz regardless of mounting direction, allowing quick and easy installation with no technical know-how required.
The true wideband performance has been achieved through a clever engineering design utilising multi-sized collinear radiators and microwave-grade combiners, demonstrating consistently high gain with exceptional azimuthal stability.
- 6 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 6 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- UV-stable PVC construction
- Stainless steel L-bracket included
- Integrated N Female connector
- Optional 6m or 10m LMR240 cable