Eneloop rechargeable AA battery – 2 pack.
Features of Eneloop batteries
- Eneloop technology: 6th generation high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Eneloop batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Pre-charged and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 2100 times. You’ll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Eneloop batteries.
- Low self discharge means eneloop batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage – up to 70% after 10 years!
- Environmentally friendly – Eneloop batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
- Made in Japan.
Batteries only, no charger.
|Chemistry||Nickel Metal Hydride|
Batteries can only be shipped via road freight.