Comsol 2m DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Male Cable v1.4
The DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Male Cable v1.4 is designed to transmit high-quality digital audio and video signals from your computer to your display. This cable is built with high-quality componentry for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance, along with triple-layer shielding for excellent interference rejection. It is compatible with the latest 4K and 8K Ultra HD displays, and can support Multi-Stream Transport (MST) to drive multiple monitors in a daisy chain configuration or using an MST hub.
1 in stock
- 20 Pin DisplayPort Male to 20 Pin DisplayPort Male
- DisplayPort version 1.4
- Supports maximum bandwidth up to 32.4Gbps
- Supports the latest 4K Ultra HD displays with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @144Hz
- Supports the latest 8K Ultra HD displays with resolution up to 7680 x 4320 @60Hz
- Supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) to drive multiple monitors in a daisy chain configuration or using an MST hub
- Supports High Dynamic Range Video (HDR)
- Supports DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP)
- Supports High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2)
- Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- Improved signal transfer with high grade oxygen-free 28AWG copper wire
- Corrosion-resistant connectors designed for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.