Connect 2m DVI-D to HDMI Cable M-M
Performance now comes in a tidy 2m cable. It supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz pixels, which is the required support for a Full HD display. The 30 AWG conductors usher in flexibility, space-saving, reduced crosstalk, increased transmission rates and signal purity. You’ll end up enjoying amazing video performance minus any interference or flickers. With up to 4.95 GBPS @ 165 MHz, rest assured of flabbergasting data transmission speeds across devices.
The design is sleek, user-friendly and in line with the HDMI specifications. It measures 2 meters, an ideal length for office or school presentations on any projector. The cable features TPE low profile connectors for longevity, signal integrity and mesmerizing video performance. The cable is easy to use as well, courtesy plug and play technology. Just Connect HDMI Source to any DVI-enabled-display and be ready to get awestruck. No driver or software installation is required.
Out of stock
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz pixels supported for a Full HD display
- High transmission rates, up to 4.95 Gbits/second @ 165 MHz
- 30 AWG cable for flexibility, compactness, and better performance
- An immersive viewing experience without any interference or flickers
- Plug and play technology, eliminating the need to install additional drivers or software
- An uncomplicated, user-friendly design, complying with HDMI specifications
- TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low plastic profile connectors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.